[Dovecot] Thunderbird namespace handling

Thomas Hummel hummel at pasteur.fr
Mon Aug 9 20:12:56 EEST 2010

On Wed, Jun 09, 2010 at 06:58:40PM +0200, Thomas Hummel wrote:
> On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 07:04:13PM +0100, Timo Sirainen wrote:
> > On Thu, 2010-04-22 at 15:31 +0200, Thomas Hummel wrote:
> >
> > > I've noticed that Thunderbird (3.0.3) seems to wrongly "repeat" the namespace
> > > prefix when selecting the top level maildir of a namesapce.
> > >
> > >   hidden = no
> > >   list = yes
> >
> > This combination is arguably a wrong way to define namespaces.

As I was editing my 10-mail.conf file, I thought about this old thread.

While I agree with you about the nonsense to hide a namespace which is
listed anyway, I noticed that this is still the default in the private
namespace example which is commented out in this file.

--
Thomas Hummel 	    | Institut Pasteur
<hummel at pasteur.fr> | Pôle informatique - systèmes et réseau