[Dovecot] Error message Apache

Frank van Amsterdam frank122595 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 11 13:42:59 EEST 2010

I've setup Apache 2.2.9 for SOGo 1.3.2 on Debian 5.0.5. I know that the developers of Debian 5.0.5 are sometimes making choices which are not handy.

Which modules in Apache do I have to enable to make SOGo 1.3.2 working? That's what I understand from the error message here under.

Greetings, Frank

Proxy Error
The proxy server could not handle the request POST /SOGo/so/test/preferences.