[Dovecot] Fatal: dict_driver_register(mysql): Already registered

Wed Aug 11 14:27:47 EEST 2010

Jerrale G wrote:
> We are use to windows compilations. I am skeptical to go to dovecot 2.0
> as our services are in production and 2.0 is beta.

Correction - it is in release candidate stage, with the final version
slated for release within a week or two.

If you are still in testing/eval stage (sounds like it), I would
recommend going with 2.0 unless there is a compelling reason not to...

--

Best regards,

Charles