[Dovecot] v2.0.0 released

Dennis Clarke dclarke at blastwave.org
Mon Aug 16 19:46:18 EEST 2010

> http://dovecot.org/releases/2.0/dovecot-2.0.0.tar.gz
> http://dovecot.org/releases/2.0/dovecot-2.0.0.tar.gz.sig
>
> As promised last Friday, here's the v2.0.0 release finally. I'm
> cautiously optimistic that v2.0.1 won't (have to) be released for a few
> weeks, since there was quite a lot of testing and fixing going on in the
> RC stage.

cool .. .however .. should I see this message at the end of the configure
stage :

.
.
.
passdbs ........ : static passwd passwd-file shadow pam checkpassword ldap
sql
                 : -bsdauth -sia -vpopmail
userdbs ........ : static prefetch passwd passwd-file checkpassword ldap sql
                 : -vpopmail -nss
SQL drivers .... : mysql sqlite
                 : -pgsql

NOTE: This is the UNSTABLE development branch of Dovecot v2.0.

That won't go well with the Solaris crowd. Just FYI.

--
Dennis Clarke
dclarke at opensolaris.ca  <- Email related to the open source Solaris