[Dovecot] IMAP connection timeout value?

Tamas Kadar tamas.kadar at espell.com
Thu Aug 19 13:04:11 EEST 2010

So we're having some ISP issues lately, meaning we have to reboot our cable
modem like 2-3 times a day. An unfortunate side-effect I've found is, once
the users max out their connection limit (which I've set to 10, and many
people do), if we reboot the cable modem, they can't log in cause their
connections get 'stuck' until I `doveadm kick` them, or wait for the
connections to timeout which takes ??? minutes. Can I adjust that value to
something like 30 seconds?

Thanks and best regards,
KT