[Dovecot] Build failure building dbox and gnutls

Elisamuel Resto ryuji at codemages.net
Mon Aug 23 00:53:22 EEST 2010

Figure that as-per the docs, it is now called "sdbox" -- well, that
should be one issue down, I assume, but building specifically by sdbox
(tried before) or dbox fails, so that means the call to build it also
changed? both should work, in my opinion.

Now its just the GnuTLS issue.

--
Elisamuel Rest <ryuji at codemages.net>
http://www.simplysam.us - Simply Sam Blog