[Dovecot] migration to dovecot 2.0

Carsten Laun-De Lellis carsten.laun-delellis at delellis.net
Thu Aug 26 16:33:22 EEST 2010

Hi Thomas

Thank you very much for your hints, but they didn't help me out. I fixed
the problem by replacing the auth_master in the 1.2 config with

service auth {
    group = vmail
    mode = 0666
    user = vmail
  }
  unix_listener auth-master {
    mode = 0666
  }
}

for the 2.0 config.

But again thank you very much.

Mit freundlichem Gruß

Carsten Laun-De Lellis
Dipl.-Ing. Elektrotechnik
Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)

Hauptstrasse 13
D-67705 Trippstadt

Phone:   +49 (6306) 992140
Mobile:  +49 (151) 27530865