[Dovecot] Can't get dovecot to see email folders

Blaster blaster at 556nato.com
Fri Aug 27 06:18:07 EEST 2010

  Thanks for the tip.  I saw the section on converting from uw-imap, but
it's still not working.  I still can not get to my mail folders, other
than INBOX.  I think the problem goes back to Dovecot can't determine
the home directory?

ug 26 22:08:36 gremlin dovecot: [ID 583609 mail.debug] imap(id): Debug:
Effective uid=5002, gid=6, home=

I don't think home= should be blank?  Yet it is trying to create
.subscription files and .ima directories, but I have no clue why I can't
get raw logging working.