[Dovecot] When should dictionary entries for the expire plugin be added/updated?

Sat Aug 28 22:56:54 EEST 2010

On 8/28/2010 12:05 PM, Ralph Seichter wrote:
> On 28.08.10 17:55, Charles Marcus wrote:
>> So... why not just use LDA?

> I you read the complete thread, you'll find that Timo suggested using
> LMTP instead of LDA to avoid the need for a world-writeable socket.

Oh, right - I recall seeing that and intended to ask if/why this was
necessary, and how much of a security risk it was...

One of the stated goals of dovecot is to be 100% secure, so I'm very
curious about the answer...

--

Best regards,

Charles