[Dovecot] Dovecot upgrades break Blackberry instant email (BIS)

interfaSys sàrl - Rich Internet Applicatio interfaSys sàrl - Rich Internet Applicatio
Tue Aug 31 20:07:05 EEST 2010

Worked perfectly!

Is it something that can be disabled after a few days or is there no
harm in keeping it in the config?

(And congrats on your work on Dovecot Timo. Great piece of software.)