[Dovecot] doveadm quota get -u someone at ourdomains.com

Jerrale G jerralegayle at sheltoncomputers.com
Tue Aug 31 23:42:24 EEST 2010

  With the expire running from mysql, on 2.0.1, we get no errors with:
  " doveadm expunge -A mailbox Trash savedbefore 7d"

we have the mail_plugins defined differently for each protocol
({imap=quota,expire,imap_quota} {pop3=quota,expire}
{lda=quota,expire,sieve}).

When trying "doveadm quota get -u someone at ourdomains.com"
the output is: "doveadm(root): Fatal: Unknown command 'quota', but
plugin quota exists. Try to set mail_plugins=quota"
When adding an additional, global mail_plugins=quota,
we get: "Segmentation fault"

Is there a specific, proper way beyond the way I read of 1.2.x for
defining the plugins. Please let me know how and what plugins I should
define
Jerrale G

--

Jerrale G.