[Dovecot] Virtual folder root cannot be opened, virtual folders ok

Tom Talpey tmtalpey at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 22:09:17 EET 2010

On 11/30/2010 10:30 PM, Tom Talpey wrote:
> I am running dovecot 1.2.16 and not able to figure out an error
> that happens whenever I select the root of a virtual mailbox tree.

FWIW, I have discovered a workaround. By manually unsubscribing the
"Mobile" virtual mailbox (had to edit the ...Maildir/subscriptions
file), Thunderbird no longer barfs when selecting or searching the tree.

I'm still very interested if this is pilot error on my configuration,
or clues to track down the cause if not. Thanks for any ideas.