[Dovecot] SIS errors - was Error from mobile client (Palm Pre)

Daniel L. Miller dmiller at amfes.com
Fri Dec 3 01:46:39 EET 2010

On 12/2/2010 3:39 PM, Daniel L. Miller wrote:
> On 12/2/2010 11:17 AM, Timo Sirainen wrote:
>> I'll try to look into this soon.. You could of course see if disabling
>> zlib plugin makes it work again? Or the best would be if you could get a
>> copy of such mdbox storage where this is reproducible with a doveadm
>> fetch command. I could then send some debug patches if I can't reproduce
>> this myself.

First evidence of lost mail.  Recent message that previously produced
the log errors, but was then readable with attachments in the client -
after a doveadm purge, mail is empty with no error messages shown in log.

I have removed the global zlib plugin, added it to imap, and kept it off
lda.
--
Daniel