[Dovecot] Internal Error form delivery from LDAP lookup.

Jorgen Lundman lundman at lundman.net
Mon Dec 6 10:42:27 EET 2010

Amusingly enough, just as I added SIGUSR1, I get:

Dec 06 17:38:33 auth(default): Error: ldap(customer at example.com): ldap
_search() failed (filter
(&(objectClass=posixAccount)(|(mail=customer at example.com)(mailAlternateAddress=customer at example.com)))):
Server is busy,

So, instant verification there. I think OpenLDAP should handle that problem
better, but I will bring it up with them on their mailing list.

Thanks,

Lund

--
Jorgen Lundman       | <lundman at lundman.net>
Unix Administrator   | +81 (0)3 -5456-2687 ext 1017 (work)