[Dovecot] mail.err

Wed Dec 8 14:35:24 EET 2010

On 2010-12-07 7:02 PM, Jamie Paul Griffin wrote:
>> Thanks for the note. Although I'm not happy to see the OP used the
>> shotgun approach to get help...

> indeed but it's not then end of the world. good job there are nice
> folk on this list to help out.

The point is if you continue using the shotgun approach, you will
quickly wear out your welcome and any good will others may be
predisposed to provide.

Also - please do not delete - or please properly configure your mail
reader to add - the attribution line (who said what when) when replying
to posts.

--

Best regards,

Charles