[Dovecot] load increase after upgrade to 2.0.8

David Ford david at blue-labs.org
Wed Dec 8 18:11:05 EET 2010

what's your task switch HZ compiled at? CONFIG_HZ_1000?  you would
probably be better at 300 or 250.  have you tried tickless?  is your
kernel compiled for precisely your cpu type and smp/hyper options set
correctly?  what about CONFIG_PREEMPT?  definitely don't use realtime,
server is appropriate.

-d