[Dovecot] Delay email!

Henrique Fernandes sf.rique at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 21:15:17 EET 2010

I am using postfix + dovecot 2.0.6  + mailman

And others 2 serves with only postfix and dovecot writing at same storage
with OCFS2.

We are having problens with IOwait, and still trying to figure out why that
is happen!

But, problem becomes much worse when some emails are used in mailman, when
it happens all 3 serves became really slow. iowait goes to 80.

Does anyone have an idea how to slow down the dovecot lda ?

I want it to nit to iwrite so much email, at least take a small break
between each mail!!

Any ideias?

Thanks!

[]'sf.rique