[Dovecot] Delay email!

Henrique Fernandes sf.rique at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 01:31:35 EET 2010

Yeap, already done this! hahahah

now is just 3 process.  maxproc.

We are thinking is use sdbox but we have to be a lot of sure that will help
a LOT  other wise we gona be "stick"  to dovecot for no big reason!

We just did a huge migration from mbox to maildix. Still some problems in
some accounts but is ok!

Thanks!

Other time i saw some one using indexes in local disk. This should help ? i
mean, we would have 2 index one in each server that have imap and pop, so
each tim eindex would have to be written each time it logins on each server
right ? this would not gain lot os performance right ?

[]'sf.rique