[Dovecot] Maildir and Solaris UFS acls

Tom Lieuallen toml at engr.orst.edu
Tue Dec 21 10:57:46 EET 2010

thank you.  I believe I have found a workable solution for now.  I am
using acls within the cur/new/tmp directories of queue1.  group2 can't
get in the front door of that maildir folder, so those file system acls
don't hurt anything.

I guess acls got me into this mess, so they should get me out of it too. :-)

thank you

Tom Lieuallen