[Dovecot] Plugin delete-to-trash on Dovecot 2.0

Antonio Perez-Aranda aperezaranda at yaco.es
Thu Dec 23 12:19:25 EET 2010

Well, I'm going to describe the behavior thats we need. Maybe it could
be done with another settings.

On outlook, well a mail is moved to a outlook local folder, the client
quota isn't update until the user Purge the imap folder.

When outlook move a mail, it mark mail as Deleted (flag T) and leave
it on original folder marked as deleted and copy message to local
folder.

On Courier, when user move mails from IMAP Folder to outlook  local
folder the quota is updated, And when user try to watch quota on a
Webmail system, the quota is updated.

Could this behavior made with Dovecot ?

Another behavior accepted is that all deleted mails goes to Trash
folder and remove quota from this folder.

--
Antonio Pérez-Aranda Alcaide
aperezaranda at yaco.es

Yaco Sistemas S.L.