[Dovecot] Deliver limit based of number of destination recipients and size of mails, any option to do that?

Leonardo Rodrigues leolistas at solutti.com.br
Thu Dec 23 15:40:10 EET 2010

     policyd is a policy server, which can be used in postfix, and can
be used to acchieve quota limitations to help you solve this kind of
situations.

     you should take a look in it: http://www.policyd.org/

     Making this limitation on dovecot, if possible, would limit the
delivery only for your local users. And i'm sure your employees are also
sending those powerpoint stuff to outside users as well. So, the right
place to limit this is postfix, which handles all users, local and
remote ones.

--

	Atenciosamente / Sincerily,
	Leonardo Rodrigues