[Dovecot] Messages marked as unread - Dovecot 1.2.10 - Thunderbird 2.0.0.23

Thorsten Habich thorsten.habich at telefonica.de
Mon Feb 1 20:46:40 EET 2010

Timo Sirainen wrote:

> What was the old version?

1.1.6

>> No, those only apply to TB 3.0.0 and 3.0.1 (apparently fixed for 3.0.2)...

glad to hear this is fixed

> But the problem sounds really similar. Maybe Thorsten('s users) also
> happened to recently upgrade to 3.0?

no, it was my own mailbox... we are just doing a friendly user test
after the big problems with 1.2.7. and 1.2.9.

i also heard about connection losts with mutt, i'll need to check the
loadbalancer config but i'm nearly sure it's the same one we have for
the 1.1.6er installations