[Dovecot] Question about mbox_snarf and dovecot2.0

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Tue Feb 2 19:47:39 EET 2010

On Tue, 2010-02-02 at 12:33 -0500, Jonathan Siegle wrote:
> I verified that not using the  mbox_snarf works just fine. I have no namespaces enabled.

The code contains:

//FIXME:storage->set->mail_full_filesystem_access = TRUE;

IIRC I couldn't figure out a nice and easy way to actually make that
work. Maybe the whole plugin could be redesigned. Probably by creating a
configuration like:

namespace {
  location = mbox:~/mail
  ..
}
namespace {
  prefix = ~~MboxSnarf~~/ # or whatever unique string you can think of
  location = mbox:~/mail:INBOX=/var/mail/%u
  list = no
  hidden = yes
}
plugin {