[Dovecot] GlusterFs - Any new progress reports?

Ed W lists at wildgooses.com
Wed Feb 17 20:30:48 EET 2010

GlusterFs always strikes me as being "the solution" (one day...).  It's
had a lot of growing pains, but there have been a few on the list had
success using it already.

Given some time has gone by since I last asked - has anyone got any more
recent experience with it and how has it worked out with particular
emphasis on Dovecot maildir storage? How has version 3 worked out for you?

Anyone had success using some other clustered/HA filestore with dovecot
who can share their experience? (OCFS/GFS over DRBD, etc?)

My interest is more in bootstrapping a more highly available system from
lower quality (commodity) components than very high end use

Thanks

Ed W