[Dovecot] passing parameters to deliver

Kamil Jońca kjonca at wp.pl
Sat Feb 20 12:55:23 EET 2010

Timo Sirainen <tss at iki.fi> writes:

> On Fri, 2010-02-12 at 14:42 +0100, Kamil Jońca wrote:
>> Is any posibility to pass parameters/environment variables to deliver
>> with sieve plugin?
>>
>> I have some procmail rules to decide where mail should go, which
>> can't be migrated to sieve (uses external programs). So far I write it
>> to maildirs, but I wonder to migrate to mdbox, and procmail can't
>> handle it. Any ideas?
>
> If you've gone that far, how about just calling deliver from procmail
> like:
>
> deliver -m your_mailbox_name
>
> (With Sieve that actually only specifies the default mailbox, which is
> used only if Sieve doesn't decide to save it elsewhere.)

Yes, I know about this switch. Maybe I should tourned off sieve (So
switch works unconditionally) and rewrite all my destinations like
deliver -m <mbox>
Pity :(
KJ

--
http://modnebzdury.wordpress.com/2009/10/01/niewiarygodny-list-prof-majewskiej-wprowadzenie/
The world is coming to an end ... SAVE YOUR BUFFERS!!!