[Dovecot] IMAP Folders Don't Make Sense

Carlos Williams carloswill at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 21:13:52 EET 2010

On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 2:07 PM, Frank Elsner
<frank at moltke28.b.shuttle.de> wrote:
> It might be useful to tell Thunderbird not only to show subscribed folders.
> Edit -> Account settings -> Server settings -> Advanced, first check box.
>
> There are some MUAs which create folders but do not add subscriptions
> for the folders. The sylpheed I currently use is such a beast :-)

In Thunderbird that option is already checked and it wouldn't explain
why webmail (RoundCube) shows the exact same thing. I can't delete the
folder from Thunderbird and I don't see it when I login to the mail
server via shell. I am thinking there is something wrong with the
folder listing or something like that.