[Dovecot] IMAP Folders Don't Make Sense

Stan Hoeppner stan at hardwarefreak.com
Sat Feb 27 10:45:05 EET 2010

Brian Hayden put forth on 2/25/2010 3:10 PM:

> particularly if the subscriptions file is in an unreliable state (as it
> sounds like yours is--as most of them almost always are).

I guess I'm lucky so far Brian.  I've had no subscription problems with TB +
Squirrelmail + Exchange 5.5 IMAP, or with TB + Roundcube + Dovecot IMAP.

To add insult to injury, mailbox migration from Exch 5.5 IMAP to Dovecot
IMAP was done using TB as the conduit, simply copying folders from one
"account" to another.  Took forever, but it was the only reliable way I
could think of at the time to do it.  It actually went very smoothly.

--
Stan