[Dovecot] First time Dovecot user, really impressed so far. What is best IMAP enabled webmail package to go with Dovecot?

Rick Romero rick at havokmon.com
Mon Jan 4 23:14:24 EET 2010

Are you sure the CPU is pegged from CPU and not disk I/O?  I used to
import 160GB of InnoDB data on a quad core (U320/RAID 10) and after
the cache would fill up, only 1 core would show as pegged because the
disk I/O wasn't fast enough.  Seems like the index on 10k messages
might be kinda big.  Got more RAM lying around?  Just a guess.

I like Horde (extendability) and Roundcube (speed), and would
recommend using imapproxy for either webmail system.  It helps speed
things up.

Rick