[Dovecot] First time Dovecot user, really impressed so far. What is best IMAP enabled webmail package to go with Dovecot?

Thomas Harold thomas-lists at nybeta.com
Tue Jan 5 13:58:47 EET 2010

On 1/5/2010 1:32 AM, Ken Price wrote:

> If this is more than a hobby system, then you'll need to account for
> address books and personal settings for your users - at the least.  That
> means some sort of backend database.

I've been looking at Funambol lately to support some Blackberry users
(we're not running BES).  If I understand it correctly, it will let us
sync our TBird address book (and Lightning Calendar/Tasks) to the
Blackberry and possibly to additional copies of Thunderbird.

http://www.funambol.com/

(I've also been looking at some of the groupware solutions like SoGo.)