[Dovecot] Dovecot (IMAP) Hangs sometimes

Mario Gomide mariogomide at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 18:26:14 EET 2010

Interesting.... But I used to have dovecot work with the same number of
users (up to 9,000) and with the default number of fole descriptors with no
problems... I can give it a try, though.

I can't upgrade dovecot until Red Hat releases a new version.

On Thu, Jan 7, 2010 at 11:35 AM, Steffen Kaiser <