[Dovecot] First time Dovecot user, really impressed so far. What is best IMAP enabled webmail package to go with Dovecot?

Stan Hoeppner stan at hardwarefreak.com
Fri Jan 8 08:55:45 EET 2010

On Thu, 07 Jan 2010 12:23:50 -0500, Thomas Harold <thomas-lists at nybeta.com>
wrote:
> On 1/6/2010 11:38 AM, Steve wrote:
>>
>> An advice on another nice Web enabled mail client? Have you looked at
>> SOGo? Have a look at their online demo ->
>> http://www.scalableogo.org/tour/online_demo.html
>>
>> It has more to offer then RoundCube (aka: Calendaring,
>> synchronization with Funambol, etc).
>
> Ah? (perks up ears at the mention of Funambol)
>
> And SOGo plays nicely with postfix + dovecot?

I saw that suggestion and checked out the online demo at the SOGo site.
Aside from the fantastic look/feel of the UI, the one thing that really
caught my attention is the "right click" context menu on messages, like
that in a full MUA such as T-Bird.  The right click feature is really darn
sweet for a free webmail client.  I must take a closer look at SOGo.  As
you can see from the header of my email I'm already taking Roundcube for a
spin, although I'm on an old version, relying on the Debian Lenny backport
package.

--
Stan