[Dovecot] How to tell dovecot to use a specific MTA

Spyros Tsiolis stsiol at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jan 9 14:00:31 EET 2010

Hello again people,

OK. I checked a lot of HOWTOs and documents. One specific document
describes how one can make dovecot "talk" to postfix.
The procedure is pretty straightforward (taken from the document) :

--
. Configuring Postfix and Dovecot

Turn off sendmail:

service sendmail stop
chkconfig sendmail off

system-switch-mail
(select postfix)
--

This is for CentOS systems.
My question is pretty simple. How exactly does someone tell dovecot

Any help would be appreciated,

Regards,

spyros