[Dovecot] Autobuilder packages for Debian stable/i386 now available

Stephan Bosch stephan at rename-it.nl
Wed Jan 20 12:50:47 EET 2010

Hi,

A few days back I started the first automated slave builder that
produces bleeding edge Debian stable packages for Dovecot v1.2 and v2.0.
It uses the source packages already provided by the automated master
repository (which builds binary packages for Debian testing), so that
the version numbers and content are equal throughout all Debian releases.

The repository is available as follows:

deb http://xi.rename-it.nl/debian/ stable-auto/dovecot-1.2 main

Or, for Dovecot v2.0:

deb http://xi.rename-it.nl/debian/ stable-auto/dovecot-2.0 main

Read this for more information:

http://wiki.dovecot.org/PrebuiltBinaries#Automatically_Built_Packages

I hope to add amd64 binary support soon.

Regards,

Stephan.