[Dovecot] ldap and mail_location

spamvoll at googlemail.com spamvoll at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 21 15:39:25 EET 2010

hi again..

user_filter = (&(objectClass=gosaMailAccount)(|(mail=%u)(gosaMailAlternateAddress=%u)))

this works to check if the account is valid but i cant figure out how
to set the maillocation
i think this is done in user_attrs
but no idea how to use the uid. i tryed "user_attrs =
home=maildir:/mail/%uid" but that did not work.
i tryed also to add a (&..(uid=%uid)) to the user_filter but no luck..

any hinds or tips