[Dovecot] IMAP only for some users or via webmail

Ronald MacDonald ronald at rmacd.com
Fri Jan 22 01:03:31 EET 2010

It's always worth searching the mailing list to see if the question's
already been asked

You don't say how you run your authentication backend. I'll hazard a
guess that you're using MySQL, in which case you should see
http://old.nabble.com/Allow-POP3-per-Domain-td27143238.html
for reference.

In your case, you'll just have to adapt the SELECT statement somewhat.

Ronald.

Ronald MacDonald  : +44-7772-351655
ronald at rmacd.com : http://www.rmacd.com
4/1 Gillespie Crescent, Edinburgh EH10 4HT