[Dovecot] how to create maildir on local mail delivery

Sebastian Logar Sebastian.Logar at tusmobil.si
Sat Jan 23 02:36:46 EET 2010

Hi Timo,

First of all thank you for responding so fast. So i need to change
maildir ldap entry to maildir:/nas/5b/7d/5f/erikp/Maildir/ or i just can
change user_attrs?

What version would you suggest, probably latest? I installed this one
from ubuntu repository.

My user_attrs is
user_attrs =
homeDirectory=home,uidNumber=uid,gidNumber=gid,mailMessageStore=mail,mai
lQuota=quota=maildir:storage

regards,
Sebastian