[Dovecot] strange behaviour with seen/unseen messages in virtual folders.

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Sun Jan 24 23:44:32 EET 2010

On Wed, 2010-01-06 at 12:18 +0100, Matthias Rieber wrote:
> Using roundcube mail, the message wont disappear, when I perform the same
> steps. RoundCube Mails sends:
>
> flg UID STORE 445 +FLAGS (\Seen)
> exp1 EXPUNGE

That's because those are sent in two separate sessions. Actually my
original plan was that simply re-opening a mailbox would drop the
unwanted messages, so expunge wouldn't even be necessary then. But looks
like all this got broken when I optimized the code.. I'll have to figure
out some way to fix it.