[Dovecot] mdbox: Cannot create subfolder called "dbox-Mails" (2.0beta5)

Brad Davidson brandond at uoregon.edu
Sat Jul 3 11:47:59 EEST 2010

Bill,

IMO, I'd rather have to explain to users why they can't create a
particular quite unlikely folder name, than deal with having strange
directories (either silly caps, or some totally random string of
characters) all over the place.

Either way, it sounds like Timo's not convinced that it's worth
changing.

-Brad