[Dovecot] system v. virtual mailboxes, was Re: Thunderbird problem

Daniel L. Miller dmiller at amfes.com
Mon Jul 5 02:57:26 EEST 2010

On 7/4/2010 2:08 PM, Stan Hoeppner wrote:
> Charles Marcus put forth on 7/4/2010 12:57 PM:
>

>> in the queue for more than a few minutes... mine rarely stay there for
>> more than a second or two...
>>
> With the popularity of greylisting these days I would think you'd be seeing at
> least a handful a day that sit in the queue for multiple minutes.  That is, of
> course, unless your users never send to a new address/domain, merely
> communicating with already established relationships.

I assume -with all that THAT implies - that there is more involved in
server configuration than just one parameter.  Such as adding a second
parameter enabling recipient verification - which could lead us to
another discussion so I won't mention it and please forget I said
anything - did anybody hear
that-oh-look-Timo-just-released-a-new-version, yay Timo!

I would respectfully suggest we're getting just a little off-topic here
- can we confine discussions on this list to something Dovecot-related?
--
Daniel