[Dovecot] Manually creating folders from terminal

A. J. Giurato junk at pastalovers.net
Wed Jul 7 19:28:14 EEST 2010

I've completely closed and reopened Thunderbird many times, and I've hit refresh too.  Dovecot has been restarted multiple times.  Squirrelmail has been logged out and back in.  Apache server serving squirrelmail has been rebooted.

    |   A. J.  Giurato   |
    | aj at pastalovers.net |
    |   (678) 516-3710   |