[Dovecot] Australian Internet Filtering Position

Ryan Halloway ryan.halloway at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 02:21:38 EEST 2010

List,

With sites like this appearing everywhere: http://www.dontfilterme.com and
http://nocleanfeed.com/

Just trying to get a general opinion with what everyone thinks of the
filtering situation in Australia. Whether you believe its a good thing or a
bad thing or you don't really care. I'm writing a letter to an Australian MP
(Member of Parliament) and I want to get some actual opinions of what other
systems administrators think of the internet filter, even if they are not in
Australia. Not only at a technical aspect but at an opinion aspect as well.

Either reply on list or pm me. I just want to get a general idea.

Thanks,

Ryan.