[Dovecot] trash folder (again)

Holger Hegmanns hlx at h3c.de
Thu Jul 8 18:30:25 EEST 2010

Am Donnerstag, 8. Juli 2010 16:58:28 schrieb Timo Sirainen:
> On Thu, 2010-07-08 at 16:56 +0200, Holger Hegmanns wrote:
> > I did that already before my troubles came up. But the behaviour is not
> > what I want. I'd like to have all folders, standard and user made,
> > *below* the INBOX not at the *same level*.
>
> Then create a namespace for that:
>
> namespace private {
>   prefix = INBOX.
> }

Solved!

I'm ashamed! Seven settings within namespace{} were definitely too many
combinations for me. For the complete idiots like me it has to be:

namespace private {
   prefix = INBOX.
   inbox = yes
  }

Now I got the meaning of

Jul 07 01:48:58 IMAP(martha): Error: namespace configuration error: inbox=yes
namespace missing

days before.

Thank you so much!
Holgery