[Dovecot] Doveadmn Quota

Steven King sking at kingrst.com
Sun Jul 11 08:14:05 EEST 2010

 Hey Everyone,

I am running the new Dovecot 2.0 RC2. When I try to run 'doveadm quota
recalc -A' I just get the usage info for doveadm. Running 'doveadm help
quota' gives me the man page for the quota command, and I follow the man
page examples as is. Is this feature not implemented yet? Or am I doing
something wrong?

I know quota is a "plugin" for the doveadm program, but there is no
documentation on how to get this to load of if it needs to be loaded at all.

Thanks!

--
Steve King

Senior Linux Engineer - Advance Internet, Inc.
Cisco Certified Network Associate
CompTIA Linux+ Certified Professional
CompTIA A+ Certified Professional