[Dovecot] Can only see some folders of inbox

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Mon Jul 12 17:39:56 EEST 2010

On Sun, 2010-07-11 at 20:09 +0000, He Llo wrote:

> This evening the right hand pane of Squirrel Mail failed to complete
> with the Inbox selected but would show some of the other folders.  I
> can also filter and access mail from the 'Invisible' inbox.

Maybe they've been unsubscribed and Squirrelmail shows only subscribed
mailboxes? You can most easily test by talking IMAP protocol:
http://wiki.dovecot.org/TestInstallation

Most importantly try the commands:

c LIST "" *
d LSUB "" *

The first lists all existing mailboxes, the second one lists subscribed
mailboxes.

> In the dovecot.log I can see lots of entries like: Warning I/O leak: 0x804d640 (13) or (15) and IMAP login killed with signal 15.

The I/O leaks are bugs, but they don't cause any problems.