[Dovecot] [Dovecot-news] v2.0.rc2 released

Renaud Allard renaud at allard.it
Wed Jul 14 12:31:36 EEST 2010

Hello,

I just tried to compile like I always do (using BSD make) and got:
Using $< in a non-suffix rule context is a GNUmake idiom (line 583 of
Makefile)
*** Error code 1

Obviously, it works with gmake, but I feel this could be better if it
worked with "normal" make as this would improve portability.

Best Regards