[Dovecot] Director proxy timeout

Brad Davidson brandond at uoregon.edu
Thu Jul 15 00:47:52 EEST 2010

Timo,

So far so good! I upgraded the directors and switched the webmail system back over a few hours ago and it has yet to get stuck. So glad it was something fairly easy to fix, I was beginning to despair that it was an imapproxy problem that I'd have to track down and fix myself.

Makes sense that it was the notify socket, I had noticed that the 'doveadm director status' user numbers would drop off significantly after it had been running for a while, but I didn't know what to correlate that too.

-Brad