[Dovecot] About Logging

Henrique Fernandes sf.rique at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 15:44:00 EEST 2010

It is possible to make dovecot do not log any request from a determined
host?

Because, we gonna use ldirectord for foward request and etc and the
ldirectord makes an connecting every 2 seconds to find out if the server is
ok, and also make a login in imap and pop3 to check this service as well. Is
there any how to make dovecot do not log entries for a determined host ?

The logs get too many info that we don need!

Any ideias ?

Thanks!
*
*i have sent a msg like this, but i got no answer i thought i might have not
deliver into the mailist!

I am sorry if it already have it!*

*[]'sf.rique