[Dovecot] v2.0.rc3 released

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Wed Jul 21 21:39:03 EEST 2010

On Wed, 2010-07-21 at 18:58 +0200, Luigi Rosa wrote:

> Don't really know if it is a bug, probably not.
>
> Even setting  "ssl = no"  Dovecot tries to open ssl_cert and ssl_key files.

Unfortunately I can't figure out any pretty way to solve this. Adding
special casing for ssl_cert/ssl_key/ssl_ca seems evil. This same problem
could happen with any setting if "<" is used.

Also handling:

ssl_cert = </etc/ssl/cert
ssl = no

would require delaying the "<" processing to see if there's ssl=no.

All in all, seems like too much trouble.