[Dovecot] v2.0.rc3 released

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Thu Jul 22 20:42:42 EEST 2010

It's mainly to support per-ip certificates. Login processes are chrooted
and unprivileged, so they can't go opening certificates or their private
keys after init. So they need to get the full cert/key from the config
process. So config parsing needs to be able to know that it needs to
read the given file and put it in a setting instead of just passing the
path.

Well, okay, I guess it would have been possible to mark some settings as
"read this file" and the "<" wouldn't have been necessary. But the
problem with ssl=no would be still the same and it would be less
flexible.