[Dovecot] quota-warning example script from wiki2

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Thu Jul 22 23:56:58 EEST 2010

On 22.7.2010, at 21.27, Daniel Luttermann wrote:

> The dovecot deliver command line is:
>
> dovecot-lda -d $USER -o "plugin/quota=maildir:User quota:noenforcing"
>
> I wonder about
>
> -o: seems to be "undocumented" because I've found no information about
> this parameter.

Yeah, I guess it is. It anyway overrides any setting in any Dovecot binary, not just dovecot-lda.

> If this parameter is needed what if I use dict instead of maildir? Is
> the syntax different?

It takes the same syntax as plugin { quota } normally does. So start with what you have there and add :noenforcing to correct place (that's a pretty horrible setting though, I never get it right without trying all the possibilities).